Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's The Buzz About Magic Jack?

Hey Fellow Searchers,

I was wondering what you all think about the Magic Jack?

Have you heard of it and how it works? I have to be interested

if it will really benefit me or not. To make a long story short.....

My dad says to me Bird (my nick name) ...If all you kids would get

a Magic Jack I would get rid of my land line.
( quit paying his monthly phone bill)

If anyone has this device please send me your thoughts,

what have you heard or think about it.

I personally have no clue what the ups and downs would be.

I am 48 and have never even had a cell phone before.

To be without a land line would be unimagineable.

I'm going to start asking around and doing some searches on it.

Please send your thoughts.

Thanks and always ..........

The Best To Your Happiness and Success!

1 comment:

larry1956 said...

Julie Bird (wasn't that name in a movie? Oh yeah, "Basic". Anyway, the Magic Jack deal is a VIOP phone that plugs into your computer's USB port. The unfortunate thing though is yu have to leave your computer on all the time in order for it to work.

Larry1956